Please improve xenomorph tail hitbox

I thought it was fine until MMR change but now i am going against survivors that play more unpredictably i am finding the tail attack very frustrating to use.

I think the cooldown change was justified but not on it's own. People were mad about it because missing is very common with this attack. I am on PC btw.

Comments

  • It's 10 times worse on controller.

  • It's just wonky all around. So many times I got hits around people that were already around a corner even on my screen, but then some dude holding W right in front of me doesn't get hit somehow? They really need to fix it.

  • @Seraphor said:

    It's 10 times worse on controller.

    Yep, I hate the cooldown change, because of this.

    Just stupid that you can hit people through walls, but when you see you hit them, it goes right threw them.