Suggestions considering the possibly upcoming 2v8 gamemode on DbD (main game)

Hello! Due to the recent-ish survey regarding interest in certain gamemodes, I have hopes that the 2v8 gamemode will come to the main DbD platform. As such, I have a few possibly misplaced hopes for features regarding this!

  1. Killer selection - I hope that there are no limitations frankly. I hope that two people can play Clown and laugh up a storm throwing a million bottles at one poor survivor that falls within line of sight.
  2. Chase Music - I know it would possibly be a decent bit of work, but my suggestion for the Chase music in 2v8 is to split each killer's base Chase theme into two halves, a Major louder half and a Minor backing half. This way, for example, if an Oni initiates chase and Wesker joins in, you'll hear the loud threatening drums of The Oni's declaration of war as The Mastermind's orchestral backing track accompanies it. I think this would make chases in this mode feel a lot more lively and threatening, even if requiring a bit of work.

Somewhat small post but I just really liked the idea of the dual chase music. Let me know what you think! :)

Comments