Game Speed (Matches just are to quick)
It feels really bad right now, but I think the main reason people feel the need to tunnel in their matches is because of the fact that the game can end in about 4 or 5 chases, as that is how long it can take for somewhat decent survivors to get all the gens done. If there was enough time to be able to chase every survivor and have some anti tunneling system, I think that would be a more welcomed trade off for both sides. As is, gens go to fast (need another objective since increasing gen times would be more boring) and killers don't have enough time to chase survivors if they bring the best toolboxes/gen perks.
Perhaps maybe it's just an issue with the amount of gen speed perks survivors have these days, with toolboxes being incredibly strong still. I think the reason perks like Pop/Surge/Pain res/ect are more balanced than some of the gen speed perks survivors have is the fact that you can't stack multiple of the same perk.
When it comes to survivor however you can have 4 Deja Vus + Resilience to not worry about healing (saves time) and do gens 15% faster with these two perks (saves even more time). I'm not saying this combo is too problematic, but I think it is problematic to have 4 of them.
Comments