Reminder that the game is getting a movie
Really hope to hear some more about it this year
Really hope to hear some more about it this year
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay, I find this quite funny that a game that is based on a whole film genre gets it's own film now.
It's not a new concept but the basic thought of "let's design a game after those movies" to "let's do a a movie about this game that's about these movies" is quite ironic for me. 😁
I will only watch it if there’s a shirtless Trapper and Shirtless David.
Yesss! Exactly! DBD is so completely full-on mainstream, now, and I absolutely love it❣️
So fitting🥰
Yes it’s even having blumhouse involved