Is DS popular again?

Hello,

I've not played in about 9 months but came back a couple days ago and noticed about 50% of people I play against using DS. It doesn't look like it's been buffed but was wondering if this was just a coincidence or if it's really become popular again?

Comments

  • It’s a bad perk but people will take anything that sorta delays tunneling

  • @StickyB said:

    Hello,

    I've not played in about 9 months but came back a couple days ago and noticed about 50% of people I play against using DS. It doesn't look like it's been buffed but was wondering if this was just a coincidence or if it's really become popular again?

    Anti-tunnel in general is more popular. You'll usually see Dead hard, OtR, or Dstrike a decent amount now with how popular tunneling has become.

  • It is needed right now, because of the sheer amount of tunneling.

  • Others: Use it to deter tunneling even if it's weak

    Me: Wanting the 4 stun in one match challenge done

  • They changed MMR and so tunnelling is happening more. I think DS most of the time only delays tunnelling slightly but rarely it can cause killer to drop chase.