I miss old skull merchants music and SFX :(

Drums dont hit the same as the alarm sound. In fact skull merchant in general lacks in the SFX department. Her drone audio used to be a lot more prominent and violent, with a loud ass "BWWWAAAAAAM" whenever a survivor entered the zone.

Pls add them back, sincerly a skull merchant main.

Comments

  • Maybe they can do something like a mixed tape addon (for legion) where if she brings certain add-ons it also switches to her drum chase music 🤔

  • Now that you mention it, I thought the drone SFX sounded off. I hadn't noticed the change too well.

    As for her old bgm, I remember seeing so many complaints about it. Personally I didn't mind it.

  • I miss when skull merchant wasn’t in the game.

  • I think some of the default chase themes would fit SM more than her actual theme does, to be honest.

  • Her old chase music was irritating. So was ghost face's old chase music and so was xenomorph's PTB chase music