solo games when playing survivor
What perks do you usually run?
and how do you games fair in results when you use those builds?
and how do you games fair in results when you use those builds?
Comments
Balanced landing, Adrenaline. Iron will and We'll make it. I run Sprint burst if I'm tilted. If I'm really mad I run Sprint burst, Iron will, Botany knowledge and Adrenaline.
Laurie - Decisive Strike, Self Care, Unbreakable, Deliverance
Feng Min - Alert, Dark Sense, Lithe, Unbreakable
Funny is I usually survive more with Feng. I almost never have a time for self care, it takes too long. DS doesn't help that much when more players have it and someone else is the obsession. I think the perk which often saves me is Alert (I see killer when he breaks a pallet, gen or goes through window) and Deliverance (I get 100% chance to excape from a hook if I do a safe hook rescue before)
Also same with Feng I survive more with her too. I like running alert, premonition , urban evasion with (self care , Sb, or bond) it works really well.
On Ace, I've been using Borrowed Time, Urban Evasion, Self Care and WGLF for extra bloodpoints. I've had some decent results with this combination.
When I play as Feng Min, I use an aura build consisting of Alert, Bond, Borrowed Time and Self Care and have been getting some good results. However, I am thinking about switching out Self Care for Urban Evasion since I run Bond. I'm glad to hear that others also enjoy using Alert as I feel that there is a real lack of appreciation for it. It is a fantastic perk for map awareness.
Out of the two survivors, I suffer more deaths with Ace, but I think that has less to do with the perk build I am using and more to do with the fact that Ace is much more visible to killers than Feng Min.
Do you have much luck with Adrenaline? I don't think I've ever run it simply because it is a perk that relies far too much on your team completing the generators. When you play solo, you can never be sure that the generators will get done.
I get better results than randoms running sprint burst or DS.
Self-care
Bond
Plunderer's
Urban Evasion OR Ace in the Hole
I let whatever item I get from the box determine how I'll play (or at least what I'll focus) during the match.
The perks mean nothing for my success rate as my play-style could end up being gen jockey if I get a toolbox or the altruistic player should I get a med-kit.
Item Farming: Plunderers, Ace ITH, Up the Ante, Dead Hard
Suicide Savior: Deliverance, BT, Self-Care, Dead Hard
Genrush: Leader, Resilience, Prove Thyself, Self-Care
The Distraction: Dead Hard, Diversion, Adrenaline, Self-Care
Yes, killers hate Laurie, they always chase me so hard too
.
Nea= urban evasion, lithe, balanced landing, and self care.
Min= lithe, spine chill, light weight, dance with me
My escape rate is maybe 40/60 or so.
My playstyle is basically ninja around the map, do gens. If I get spotted, I do my best to vanish. I'm not great at long chases.
To be fair, 75 percent of the time when I die I'm the last person alive because everyone else swarms the hook, or is having even worse luck running from the killer.
I'm doing a gen across the map from the killer, minding my own business, trying not to get hypnotized by those hands at work, and someone gets chased. They get hooked.
Then someone gets hit, and downed. Then the 3rd person. Then it kinda goes down hill from there.
I run it because as a solo survivor, I spend about 65% of the game (from my experiences so far) injured and doing the gens myself. So I get some use out of it when it heals me up.
It's usually fine.