Today's shrine
Why is STBFL on shrine right now? I mean, STBFL will be changed very soon, right? Are devs really going to kill this perk?
Why is STBFL on shrine right now? I mean, STBFL will be changed very soon, right? Are devs really going to kill this perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The shrine is randomly generated automatically, aside from when a perk is required for a current Tome challenge. The robot in charge of it is unaware of any future changes that may come.
STBFL is planned to have an update in the near future, but no details have been revealed on that just yet.
I know but even PWYF coming up together felt bit awkward so yeah
Whatever thank you for clarifying again