Survivors: Do you enjoy chases?
in Polls
I've seen a lot of people say chases are where DBD shines best for the survivor side. Many comment agree, but I've seen others disagree and say they're boring or annoying. Let's settle it.
Comments
I picked the first option but it wasn't your question...
I do not prefer them because I'm not good at them but I can enjoy a long chase with some loops and pallets smashed in the killer's face.
Chases are good, but they must create more objectives to make more fun, so I get a little tired of it and depends of the Killer
What else would make this game fun?
sitting on a gen for 90 seconds (+ pain resonance + jolt + 30 seconds from deadlock) is not especially funny to do
but something I do enjoy other than chases is theory-crafting of new builds and strategys