I can't merge account progress

I've been trying to merge steam accounts, but I keep getting "An unexpected error occured. Please try later or contact the customer support." errors


Things I've tried:


Have logged in to the platform game

Played many games

Clear cookies in your browser and try again

Try it using inprivate mode in your browser

I tried the above but still got a merge error.

Comments

  • which platform accounts are you trying to merge, you are just mentioning Steam accounts as in plural?

  • @Mooks said:

    which platform accounts are you trying to merge, you are just mentioning Steam accounts as in plural?

    我尝试过 Steam 和 Epic,但它们都失败了

  • If you have played games on both accounts then I think you should directly contact support. They may be able to look directly into their system/your accounts and see where the problem is..

  • Same here, I already contact support and they give me the generic answer to play the tutorials and a bit of the game, which I already did for both of my accounts.