How to unlock tge other chapters of dead by daylight

Im trying to unlock characters but they say I have to unlock a certain chapter of dead by daylight and I don't know how to do that

Comments

  • Im trying to unlock characters but they say I have to unlock a certain chapter of dead by daylight and I don't know how to do that
    Gotta pay money for em bud(except the Orginal concepts. Then you have to play and level up get shards to unlock them)
  • All of the locked Dead by Daylight chapters are paid DLC that you can download in various ways (depending on what platform you play on).

  • I have an xbox one how can I get to the area where it lets me download them
  • Go to the Microsoft store, search for Dead by Daylight. It should show you all the available DLCs.