Please Focus On The Underwhelming Perks (Buff really weak perks to be somewhat viable in meta!)

I think a lot of the time we just see change after change after change of the same perks being nerfed/buffed reworked, but what I really want to see is really useless perks getting buffed to have a lot more value!

For example, the furtive chase buff was fantastic! I love this perk now.

Bad example, Septic Touch, probably the least most used perk in the entire game, needs a complete rework

Mid tier- Hex two can play would be a great perk if the blind was actually longer. 5 second blind would make a survivor actually panic and lose their way. With how short it is now, most people can just keep running no issue. So it's basically useless.

Rookie Spirit - Has an unnecessarily weird activation condition

Better than New - Just really bad

Sole Survivor - Very niche and encourages letting teammates die


There are plenty more, I am just listing a few.

I think a focus update should be looking at the least used perks and finding away to bring them up to par with everything else!

Obviously there is a lot of things that need touch ups in this game, but hopefully this could be something for a future update.

Comments