Should basekit Blight be nerfed?
Title. His addons are changing soon, but do you think the killer is too strong even without them? Or is he fine? And what would you change about him if anything?
Asking because of how often I see him in balance discussions lol
Comments
Wasn't his hug tech a bug and also supposed to be patched? We will probably see it going in his add on rework.
It would probably make him even more inaccessible for average players. His winrate would tank and then magically they rebuff his addons/basekit.
If Blights new addons are all Freddy-level then I don't think he needs a basekit nerf. But nobody enjoys killers with all trash addons so I would be happy to see a Blight with yellow/green addons to be about the level of the current addonless Blight.
Being able to break pallets with his face for example could be an easily obtainable yellow and/or brown addon. Just like how Pallet-Freddy mains are affectively playing with a single addons to play him as they enjoy him.