Can we please get an item/ chest/ luck update?

I never really saw someone use luck. So why don‘t make it so luck also effects the rarity of items in chests.

For that the perk plunderers instinct should be changed to show the auras of chests and from better loot to faster chest opening.

Also the perk from ace, which gives you addons on items from chests and gives you the ability to take the addons after leaving with you, should be made basekit (it‘s too useless to be a perk). It wouldn‘t even make a huge difference, because I rarely get out with my items.

(Maybe you could also make the perk of Élodie base kit to search chests for a second item.)

Also chests in general should be made better. I can‘t remember getting a purple item out of an chest except of the secret room on nostromo.

All of that would also help making gens times slower, when searching chests is worth the time.