This can't be RNG anymore
I play nurse. Getting only farm and swamp map 10 times in a row.
I play survivor. Instantly The Game map.
Alright, let's play Trapper. Autohaven and farm again.
This is not happening once in a week or so, this RNG is constable happening to me on every season.
I think I can count with one hand how often I got the game map when I play killer and I play damn a lot.
Someone else has this bad RNG aswell?
I play survivor. Instantly The Game map.
Alright, let's play Trapper. Autohaven and farm again.
This is not happening once in a week or so, this RNG is constable happening to me on every season.
I think I can count with one hand how often I got the game map when I play killer and I play damn a lot.
Someone else has this bad RNG aswell?
Comments
It does seem to go in bunches like as survivor I'll get Gideons on stop and it'll be against Doctors and Mirror Myers. When I get farm maps it's usually a Billy herd and same for the Autohaven maps.
While as killer it's a lot of Macmillan Estates and farm maps it seems.
Did you check offerings? Cause most killers are more likely to use game offerings than any other map offering. And Billy is definitely like to use a coldwind farm offering.
I would love if the game stopped giving me Haddonfield.
Now about Autohaven, Coldwind and MacMillan, those 3 realms have 5 maps each one, while the other maps have either two maps or only one.
The devs should either delete some maps from the original three realms (very unlikely) or make more maps for the other realms(except the swamp, f**k that map).
Every time the killer is doctor we get sent to haddonfield and that map is hell to play on against doctor (again no map offering)
I got Autoheaven maps 3 or 4 times in a row as Spirit.
Third game I decided to play Myers and at first I wanted to do Spoopy Myers on Lery's but I didn't have a Map offering to go there, so I decided to do unlimited evil 3 and could you guess what map loaded... Yup! Lery's and all of it's beautiful walls blocking me from stalking people 😢
Didn't they say in the dev stream they were tweaking the map algorithm?
I swear, whenever I am stomping the absolute crap outta the survivors in a match, they are 90% more likely to get the "4%" chance off the hook.
And it happens to often to call it a coincidence.
The opposite is also true, if the match is not going so well for me, they pretty much never get off the hook. Perhaps a hidden comeback system?
My friend has gotten Swamp 8 times in a row now I'm fairly sure as Killer.