Mori Skill Checks?
Looking for opinions on what the community would think of skll checks for Moris.
I've got around 5,500 hours in as both killer and surivor and I was thinking about the "Brand New Part" and how how I have to hit a Great SKill Check to make that perk worthwhile. Bearing that in mind, would it make sense for Moris to get triggered by a "Great Skill Check" or a series of directions similar to Skull Merchant's Traps, instead of just a simple press of one secondary button?
I'm honestly okay with it the way it is but I always feel a little icky when bringing an iridiscent 4 person Mori perk. BUT because to get the stage of the Moris takes a ton of concenttrating and out playing (unless people are UA'ing themselves on hook of course) your opponents so the Mori is already hard to get to...nonetheless I still wonder about adding a skill check all the same.
This is just a thought, it's not that serious. But I am looking for honest opinons on the concept.
Comments
So what would happen if the killer misses the skillcheck? I'm not against it per say but to completely deny the mori if they miss it would be stupid imo
That's a very good question. If you miss the BNP skill check you still get a little value so there should definitely be something. I'll have to think on it.