Bone Chill Event
I do miss not being able to high five each other in the snowmen. It was a has a been a great time thus far. Next year please increase the BP for the advent calendar it was lower than yesterday
I do miss not being able to high five each other in the snowmen. It was a has a been a great time thus far. Next year please increase the BP for the advent calendar it was lower than yesterday
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can high five still.
I love the snow skulls and holiday hooks/ holiday gens though turning the trees into holiday trees would be nice. And I prefer the more cheery snow men. All in all a fun event!