the trickster for BHVR with comments please read the
Hello BHVR I want to say the things I think about the trickster before I start I want to clarify that they are a mei trickster who has been playing with him since its release and he is the only reason why I'm still in the game as it is at least for me the most fun and attractive killer in terms of skins, lore and effects.
previously this killer when it was 4.4 had many problems especially when using his power as it is either very oppressive or very weak and as the main player of this killer I can say that 80 percent of the time it was weak because the slowness of being 4.4 and releantizarte more when using the power were very noticeable.
now with the changes it suffered in this latest update it feels better to play it since it received new advantages but other disadvantages to try to level it up and compared to its previous version it was definitely more lethal but very dependent on the maps now that is no longer the case since it is less lethal but less dependent on the maps which is a good thing, I think that even though he is in a good position and even though survivors say they hate playing against him that is not so much a problem with the killer as with many kiiller this happens and this is because normally survivors don't like to play with killers that can compete.
things i think they should change after testing it 100 games after their changes
- the addons are useless, especially soda and autograph, I literally don't see a use for them, the addons that give 50 percent laceration should be a complete laceration since you need 8 knives to remove a state of health and finally the main event addons already There are too many and if you gave them a new effect it would be great. My recommendation is to leave only one type of event addons, for example an addon that increases the event and another that increases it for each hit since I don't see the point of having 2, which does the same if we can have both effects in one, also compilation of last breaths (iridescent that gives auras when using the event) it is bad to see auras it does not make sense when there is a purple one that makes it better, my recommendation would be apart from the effect of making it reduce the knives needed for the event by 1 or 2
- the base kit
Here we have a problem since trickster players are forced to use memento blades and I think that if you put it in the base kit and reworked it it would be the best, also many people say that you should increase the number of knives since it increases the laceration which I don't think it's a good idea since the event saves you knives and if you used up all your knives the survi can move easily which is a counterplay for the trickster, also he is still slow when using his power which I think is fine but yeah You would increase it, of course, it would be better to decrease the time in which the laceration decreases from 15 s to 13 s to be able to have a counter game.
Currently the strong counterplay he has is to turn corners and get away from him, which can be done easily on several maps. In addition, many times the survivors who complain about him are because they have not learned to deal with him. All killers have a way of playing against him. and you can't play against a trickster like you would a pig or bubba
- final comments
The main things that should change are its addons and lower the laceration time from 15s to 13s but increasing its speed when using its power since having to throw 8 knives makes it less lethal and it is a nerf that is quite noticeable but taking into account The benefits received are fine, as is the 4.6 that was necessary since the trickster was not a killer from distant distances, as a hunter, no trickster is going to throw knives at you from afar because it is useless and will give you 8 knives to wound, unlike a hunter. that she is fine as 4.4 because she can remove health states from afar and with an ax
Another thing is that many ask to return to 6 knives which I think would not be correct considering that it is 4.6 currently 8 knives is fine as long as you increase the base casting speed and we do not have to depend on an addon
Comments