BHVR Thanks for the metal chapter \m/

Hello to everyone!!!
This is my first post here and with this I want to show my appreciation as a metalhead to the developers for the metal style of Legion and Jeff( the "black metal" outfit is a dope!!!!)

STAY HEAVY

Comments

  • Yes!!! I loved the theme of it and Legion became one of my favorite killers!!!
  • @Erevus said:
    Hello to everyone!!!
    This is my first post here and with this I want to show my appreciation as a metalhead to the developers for the metal style of Legion and Jeff( the "black metal" outfit is a dope!!!!)

    STAY HEAVY

    Metal for life. Legion sucks but Jeff's great.

  • @Erevus said:
    Hello to everyone!!!
    This is my first post here and with this I want to show my appreciation as a metalhead to the developers for the metal style of Legion and Jeff( the "black metal" outfit is a dope!!!!)

    STAY HEAVY

    Metal for life. Legion sucks but Jeff's great.

    Hail metal brother!!!
    Jeff made me start to play as a survivor!
  • @Erevus said:

    Hail metal brother!!!
    Jeff made me start to play as a survivor!

    Absolutely. Hadn't played a single survivor match in 4 months approx LOL. But Jeff is the real deal.

  • @Erevus said:

    Hail metal brother!!!
    Jeff made me start to play as a survivor!

    Absolutely. Hadn't played a single survivor match in 4 months approx LOL. But Jeff is the real deal.

    I hope more metal cosmetics are on the way for him....like the classic perfecto leather jacket!!!
    https://d1wu9upcrbzj56.cloudfront.net/images/410x620/614BLKFRONTDSC_03251.jpg?588942768
  • Yes ! And that metal sweatshirt :D. He reminds me of young Vikernes lol.

  • Who do you think is Jeff's favourite band ? Burzum ? Enslaved ? Dark Throne ? :D probably something national :D

  • Luc_ius said:

    Who do you think is Jeff's favourite band ? Burzum ? Enslaved ? Dark Throne ? :D probably something national :D

    I think Mayhem!!! The Father Campbell's Chapel soon would be burnt to the ground 😁
  • Luc_ius said: 

    Yes ! And that metal sweatshirt :D. He reminds me of young Vikernes lol.

    I love it!!!
  • @Luc_ius said:
    Who do you think is Jeff's favourite band ? Burzum ? Enslaved ? Dark Throne ? :D probably something national :D

    I think he's into all the old school Norwegian bands. Something in his clothes tell me he's also into Floridian Death from back then.