This feels like the stronger 2 Perks of the 3. Scene Partner is extremely fun, but it can be a double-edged sword and having an action interrupted because Nicholas has spotted a Killer is a bit frustrating.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me, I think I'd like to yell at the killer's face again and again, especially just after getting back up and fleeing at high speed
Definitely with Dramaturgy included. That perk is hilarious! Except in those instances when you are chased and you become exposed.
This feels like the stronger 2 Perks of the 3. Scene Partner is extremely fun, but it can be a double-edged sword and having an action interrupted because Nicholas has spotted a Killer is a bit frustrating.
I don't like scene partner