So when does SBMM kick in and balances the Killers I face? Probably not.
So to do the event I have been playing Survivor to do the challenges, I mostly play Killer. But there has been like a whole long road of losses and worst of all, I have not gotten a Killer player idd consider fairly matched.
When I play Killer, I get Survivors who manage to blind me at every pallet and still last like 30 seconds in a chase.
But so far when I have played Survivor its been running around highest for 10 seconds, I think its worrying that that disconnect is so bad. Like I have not played Survivor since last event but the SBMM seems to expect me to do much more than I'm able to deliver while I'm getting jacked Hillbilly players who land chainsaws with surgical precision.
Like honestly bHVR, I dont want to play Survivor, if these are the matches you give me.
It would seem that the SBMM system has a MMR pool where is does not allow me to drop from because it believes its impossible for a 6000 hour veteran Killer to be bad at Survivor. Like how am I supposed to be good at roles I don't play? Please re-evaluate the code regarding the SBMM system to allow player to make longer drops in MMR for diffrent roles, even if their game time is high or I played like a beast 4 months ago. The way it works currently is certainly not gameplay idd come back for.
At least I got Killer gameplay.
Comments
Update: within a few games of writing this post, I had the "pleasure" of going against one of the biggest blight mains on Twitch.
Look bHVR, I know there are many factors that go into SBMM to make sure a consistent match time is maintained, but I don't see why it could be considered fair in ANY WAY POSSIBLE that I lose like 5 matches as Survivor in a ROW and then face one of the most cracked Blights in the Community. This make zero sense and the system has a problem you really ought to solve.
Some of your best player go AGES without finding a match and then your system pairs them with me.
Worst of all, I switched to Killer the next match and got a full on bully team so you cant tell me there was not matches for the best players there was, your system just dont match them up for whatever reason.
You should really try putting a penalty (15min) for dodging a lobby, because there is no reason that cracked full lobby squad should have been matched with me over a a better Killer other than the Killer dodged.