Will there ever be an option to select a server?

I am from South Africa. As You know, BHVR, we do not have any servers. So we end up connecting to either Middle East, or EU. The issue is, Middle East Countries are the slowest when it comes to finding games that I have ever seen. I sit searching sometimes for 20+ min trying to get a game. Where as with a VPN, I find games in the EU in a split second. If you not going to give South Africa servers, at least bring in a manual server selection so that I can actually play killer instead i'm forced to play survivor because I can't be sitting on my stream for 15min doing nothing waiting for a killer game. In all honesty, this has been an issue for years, although, it has recently seen me rather switching to a different game because I am not forced to play a mode or side that I don't want to play.

This is food for thought. You have many others like me with this issue.

I look forward to a response on this

Comments