Who's your lucky survivor and killer
For me it's gotta be Jake and the huntress
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Claudette, though as i call her Clarice, i sort of did the "Hello Clarice" Hannibal voice from the Silence of the Lambs and it stuck lol. Killer, hm it has to be The Wraith, aka the ding dong man.
And The Pig or Hag. When I get upset, it's one of them that I can rely on.
Lucky? Nea
I hate playing her for the toxic stigma and her face, I will usually stick to Dwight and Jeff, but for some damn reason I'm invincible when I do play her. Idgi.
No real lucky killer tbh.
My lucky killer (believe it or not) is Freddy. I always find myself getting lucky with things like finding the survivor before they found the hatch, or even just getting a 4K!
My lucky survivor is probably David King or Bill, I always just seem to have good luck with these two.