Suggestion Outfit for Kate
So i was thinking about when Kate is musician than what about making her outfit to look like metal/rock girl because maybe she is fan of metal/rock who knows
I really wish that and I would buy it right away
So i was thinking about when Kate is musician than what about making her outfit to look like metal/rock girl because maybe she is fan of metal/rock who knows
I really wish that and I would buy it right away
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hear you man, I mixed cosmetics to get this version of Kate that hits a decent Metal vibe. ๐ค๐๐ค
Wow this looks awesome I got these parts of outfit but I never thought mix it that way