A year of DbD on Steam
One can see the steady decrease in interest ...
... compared to 2022 ...
I don't think I've played DbD at all on the console this year.
Share yours.
One can see the steady decrease in interest ...
... compared to 2022 ...
I don't think I've played DbD at all on the console this year.
Share yours.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why did you stop playing this month?
Sure, here is mine:
I've stopped playing around the first week of November and I've played about five matches this month.
I just don't feel the appeal, even with Chucky.
And as survivor I mostly play solo so ...
That spike in December : Chucky?
Nope, don't really care about him. It is just me back to playing this game regularly.
Here is mine. Yeah, looks like a decline.