I will not stop posting until they fix Knight
I will not let my Christmas be ruined by a killswitch. Re-enable Knight so I can play him.
I will not let my Christmas be ruined by a killswitch. Re-enable Knight so I can play him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As stated in the Kill Switch Master List, due to the holiday period, we do not anticipate his return until the next update. I understand this is disappointing.
They brought Wesker back from the brink of extinction but this killer is going to take them longer to bring back? When is the next update?
Whilst a fix is being investigated, the team is unable to provide an ETA. Rather than promising a swift return, we wanted players to be aware and be prepared for the holiday period impacting this. I do not have an exact date for the next update.
Please take this time to fix ALL his bugs as well (and MotR basekit). Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRr7CvVV-M