Well isnt this a bait conversation? Your just making a discussion to attack others and make a generalization about the others here? I dont see what conversation this adds? Coming from a pure 50/50 player who has around 8k hours now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well isnt this a bait conversation? Your just making a discussion to attack others and make a generalization about the others here? I dont see what conversation this adds? Coming from a pure 50/50 player who has around 8k hours now.
How is what allowed? We welcome all constructive conversations on our platforms, regardless of who is maining whom. <3
I hope that someday we can see the names of the ones who upvote posts like these so we can flag them too for ragebaiting.
The Forums aren't bad, there is just the occasional bait here and there.
And hey, at least we are leagues ahead of DBD Twitter.
I don't venture there for DBD, nor reddit. How do we compare?
You think the Forums has bad takes, sometimes?
Well, take those bad takes and imagine them ten times worse.
That is DBD Twitter.
We'll go ahead and close this one up. Please let's keep threads respectful, constructive, and on-topic.