I mean, I use Jolt all the time, but I like unique perks. On my Ghostface, I use Jolt, Zanshin Tactics, Thrilling Tremors, and Lethal Pursuer. I also like using Blood Echoes and Alien Instinct on Deathslinger.
I enjoy unique effects the most, it's fun to bring a new ability to the trial. Stuff like Any Means Necessary, Blast Mine, and Chemical Trap are my favorites! And on the killer side I enjoy niche perks like Dark Devotion, Hex: Two Can Play, and Blood Warden.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i like to test new things so something that isn't frequently used sounds fun
As a randomizer, there's use in the vast majoroty of them, so I'm fine whichever.
I mean, I use Jolt all the time, but I like unique perks. On my Ghostface, I use Jolt, Zanshin Tactics, Thrilling Tremors, and Lethal Pursuer. I also like using Blood Echoes and Alien Instinct on Deathslinger.
i'd love to use chase perks only. as survivor i do, but as killer it depends on what survivor bring. sometimes slowdown is absolutely necessary.
Thats the thing I never liked about killer, in high level games your pretty much forced to run slowdown otherwise you get stomped 9/10
I enjoy unique effects the most, it's fun to bring a new ability to the trial. Stuff like Any Means Necessary, Blast Mine, and Chemical Trap are my favorites! And on the killer side I enjoy niche perks like Dark Devotion, Hex: Two Can Play, and Blood Warden.