Which killers do you wish you faced more or less often?
Title. Some annoying killers might show up too much, and some fun killers are rare.
Personally I'm pretty tired of Chucky (I know he's new but I'm still seeing him super often weeks later, some things about him are fun and others feel awful) and would like to see more chase Bubbas.
Comments
I can't answer this question honestly because my answer changes based on my mood and day to day experience.
For example, I got tired of Chucky and now I miss him because I'm getting too many doctors.
More
Billy
Bubba
Demo
Huntress
Pinhead
-
Less
Spirit
Plague
Wraith
Nurse
Billy! Easily. So fun to play against & always a chill player on the other end.
Bubba (non-facecamp version).
Demo dodges.
Oni. Love his power & how strong he is in chase w/ it.
Scratch Mirror Myers on an indoor map like MP.
Wish I saw more Myers, tbh. Always liked going against him.
Less Wesker, Legion and Blight
More Bubba, Demo and Singularity
More: Nemesis, Pyramid Head, Pinhead, Ghost Face & Naughty Bear
Less: Blight, Hillbilly, Wesker & Huntress
More: Billy, Bubba, Demo, Singularity, Twins.
Less: Wraith, Slog Merchant and Spirit.
More: Billy, Demo
Less: Wesker, Chucky, Skull Merchant