Whats with the toxic survivors?
I really don't understand what's wrong with survivor friends. I don't know why they keep T-bagging when the game begins and they get angry when you finish the game and kill four of them. each game I start it when I break any pallets they start to T-bag without any reason. I hope they find a way to make them less toxic and respectful.
Comments
When you hook them shake your head at them and slap them before you run off to find another.
However don't camp them if your mad. It just feeds into the toxic cycle. If you lose then you lose. Take the L and move on.
When i see someone like that... i just tunnel him whole game and if I catch him I start camp and idc about other things
i have a lot of points... i dont need more... I dont play for rank too so I just give him 1-5k points and rank down for some toxic reasons
Like really... i can't say i had non.toxic game in last 50 games.
I suck as survivor. What I do is T-bag the killer to make them THINK I am a great survivor player and maybe they'll stop the chase and leave me alone 8-)
I does not work for me most of the time though
However, if I’m not toxic and the killer camps me or tunnels and I escape then yea, I’ll teabag.
They tbagg you because they feel the power they have over their bullying target, knowing that the game isnt balanced around SWF.
They get angry if you kill them because they know that the game isnt balanced around SWF and it hurts even more when you lose having such an advantage.
What's with the toxicity on both sides?
They probably teabag to tilt you. Don't get phased by it.
Play nurse and bring a mori. Slug them all then mori spam the final survivor until he bleeds out ez pz.
Who else is tired of this whole Killer vs Survivor whinge fest. If someone is a bad sportsman that's their hang up. If you feed them they've won. If you deny them their whole meaning for existence is invalid.
Hi im really new to the game and i had a few times some cried but today the survivors,if you want to call them that lol,cried about me hooking them and so called camping them..dude i got the wispers perk on so hell yeah im gonna stand around and hear if your buddy is coming to help,but im so bad at understanding the wispers since i think maybe its the dude on the hook already so i go away to do my nightly generator duty like any other killer does..one left the game,but i dunno what that was about it was early,the other three left got me down to 3 gens and they got a few releases off the hook also which is cool i guess,and not cool for me!So being the killer i am( i like to be the killer in this game its fun and legal)i go find them hookem some more and when i get down to the last person they basicly gave up and took my axe like a champ..it streamed it.
but yeah so toxic!
oh the dead survivor said they reported me ..so boo hoo on that i guess.I lied and said i reported them so maybe that mind blown them.
Im a killer i will use you as bait,i will kill your bud's that come help you or get you again when you come down!!
so good luck survivors!Let us kilelrs do our jobs and you guys do yours ok lol!
Dunno if im allowed to link to my twitch stream but here it is.To the forum moderators if im not allowed please inform me or take it out of my post..thanks!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/365515647##
I always get my pound of flesh from survivors if they start being ######### towards me. Use a very simple rule, if you make my game unfun, I make your game unfun.
You go ahead and believe that.
You go ahead and believe that it does, some people get triggered by pixels on a screen and others don't. If you're getting triggered by it you're rewarding people for doing it since you start playing badly.
It's like the old adage, "Don't feed the animals at the zoo."
You could also try to see T-bagging just as an animation and not as being toxic. But this probably won't help.
Just think of the rubber duck sound when they t-bag and you'll laugh like in this video:
Video
How do you properly link videos so you can watch them right here?