This needs to be fixed rn

If I'm on hook and ghosty is in his night shroud and I'm staring directly at him it should Reveal him right?

NOPE he walked right in front of me several times and it didn't even attempt to reveal him but I'm hiding behind a rock trying NOT to look at him so he doesn't spot me im looking THE LITERAL OPPOSITE WAY and it immediately reveals him!!!

BHVR please fix this ❤️❤️

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • Yeah this always makes me laugh lol I can never reveal him when I want to, but always do when I don't want to

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Yeah this always makes me laugh lol I can never reveal him when I want to, but always do when I don't want to

    Frrrrr and then you die cause the game sees a tiny little floaty strap

  • If you are experiencing a bug, please report it in the Bug Reporting subforum. There is a pinned guide at the top that explains how to give us the necessary information to pass along to the team to review.

    Bug Reporting — BHVR