Plague unplayable for switch

1. Boot the game on switch (I have a wired connection)

2. Select the plague in a public match

3. In-game try vomiting (plague power)

4. Notice frame drops/serious lag

- plague (full 'sea goddess' cosmetics)

-perks; surveillance, hex-ruin, terminus, blood warden.

- I experience the issue on most maps

- frequency is whenever the power is used. I believe it began with the release of chucky.

Bug issue.zip
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This isn't just a Switch issue. I have this issue with Plague on PS4. And it isn't exclusive to that cosmetic and those perks.

    My build is Hex: Pentimento, Hex: Third Seal, Thanatophobia, Hex: Plaything.

    I use a mix of different cosmetics.

    It happens on multiple map realms.

    I was hoping it was just server issues. But if someone else is getting it then it must be a Plague issue :(

  • Not just a switch and ps issue I'm on Xbox with mostly default skin I was running dying light than surge and ult weapon and just left match after 3rd time it happened like how are you expected to play that