Up to three map offerings every match.

Every match so far has got between one and three offerings.

(The three offerings was obviously pretty easy as they were solos)

Still. That doesn't makes one play nice, quite the contrary.

Comments

  • I hate map offerings. I don’t care what role I’m playing or what map offering it is. Seeing one just immediately puts a damper on the match for me.

    Being able to pick the map has too much sway over how the match plays out.

  • Map offering matches are the worst. But they're not going anywhere. Prepare your Sacrificial Wards or Alt+F4 if you want to. I don't bother with that though. I just play regardless.

  • I keep hoping someone will bring an Ormond offering so I can see the decorated cabin

  • I really wish they removed map offerings. I hate how players can intentionally rig a game even more in their favor by bringing a map offering

    Only map offerings I welcome from either side are Azarov and McMillan, and in some cases Crotus Prenn and Dead Dawg, but coincidently it's almost never those maps

  • @egg_ said:

    I really wish they removed map offerings. I hate how players can intentionally rig a game even more in their favor by bringing a map offering

    Only map offerings I welcome from either side are Azarov and McMillan, and in some cases Crotus Prenn and Dead Dawg, but coincidently it's almost never those maps

    I only do it because I hate the newer maps, they are all terrible.

    So I have to send myself to places I'm comfortable with.