Desperate Measures Perk
Can this perk be used to speed up Self-Care? It says it speeds up healing actions, it doesn't specify other survivors.
Also wondering if this would be good for an Altruistic build with Botany or We'll Make It.
Can this perk be used to speed up Self-Care? It says it speeds up healing actions, it doesn't specify other survivors.
Also wondering if this would be good for an Altruistic build with Botany or We'll Make It.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes, it speeds up self-healing speeds
also yes it is good when paired with Botany
I don't suggest to focus on healing build only. Imagine if you face Plague, Legion or someone that has a full slug build or anti-healing build? You do you though.
As far as I know it speeds up self-healing, yes.
Though, to the second question, I'd personally use Empathy as the supporting perk instead of stacking more heal speed. Knowing where to go to heal teammates can be more important than getting a little extra heal speed increases, imo.
Yes, if you do plan on using self care I would recommend using botany with it because it also applies to self care
Using both perks together you can heal yourself in ~30s/~27s/~25s/~23s which isn't terrible for infinite self heals and you can heal other survivors in ~10s/~9s/~8.33s/7.75s
Yeah I've run it when I was coping with CoH getting nerfed.
It's fine nothing to write home about unless you like playing team medic.
I'm trying to make different builds for different characters. I want an Altruistic build, a Self-Care build and a Generator build.