Yesssss don't get gens done
If I'm looping the killer for three min straight the least you can do is gens or get me off the hook but nope sit there stare at me
That's why the killer got a 4k with two gens left ig
If I'm looping the killer for three min straight the least you can do is gens or get me off the hook but nope sit there stare at me
That's why the killer got a 4k with two gens left ig
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Solo q is a wasteland
Yeah soloQ is pretty unplayable, there isn't much point in playing without a SWF unless you're just looking for hatch escapes.
Only way to comfortably play solo queue is not to play to escape. Escape should just be a pleasant surprise. The only time I play for an escape is when it's clear the others are (ie I see them doing *something* via the HUD). If it's blank for too long then it's clear my team mates dgaf so I won't either.
And then come to this forum to complain about how killers are OP and that the only reason for SoloQ survivors to not do as good as SWF is a lack of information, not that most survivors don't have any game sense at all.
The life of a solo survivor main in a nutshell.