Never thought I would see the day
Someone said GGez after getting moried I never thought I'd see the day I didn't even do anything toxic I guess being moried is toxic. If it is then call me a nuclear power plant.
Someone said GGez after getting moried I never thought I'd see the day I didn't even do anything toxic I guess being moried is toxic. If it is then call me a nuclear power plant.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s a part of dbd culture to consider everything toxic/ be offended over everything.
I would say that the other person would be the nuclear power plant, given their reaction.
Hopefully they were just joking.