I think this would be a nice feature but I'm curious what you all think :)
I don't want killers dancing during the match but I want more ways to see killer skin when I am playing killer other than mori
I want some voice lines for killers that I can decide to say or creepy sounds for those who don‘t speak
I can see them close-up in the menu but I wish all moris were just from a 3rd person perspective during the game.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't want killers dancing during the match but I want more ways to see killer skin when I am playing killer other than mori
I want some voice lines for killers that I can decide to say or creepy sounds for those who don‘t speak
I can see them close-up in the menu but I wish all moris were just from a 3rd person perspective during the game.