Post your favourite Bone Chill 2023 Moments
Decorated the Christmas Trees
Decorated the Christmas Trees
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's so cute
The cutest ambush 🥹
Wish I had something to share, but no one is playing around this time.
They don't need to be that sweaty. Where is everyone's Christmas spirit?
Snowballs coming at me can be fun. Some survivors do it quite often which makes downing them easier as they are too close to the fire.
But just had a match with toxic behaviour because I was camping the last survivor in the endgame.
The event is nice but the attitude remains as is.
I've been running elf Dwight with all Chest perks, and leaving gifts under the basement tree.
So far only two killers have accepted all of my gifts.