I can't play or do anything (ps5)

Ps5:

IMG_5911.jpeg IMG_5910.jpeg

Hi, I downloaded the game on PS5, both the current generation version and the old generation version, but I can't play or do anything in either of them. I've already tried deleting the versions and redownloading them. but nothing has changed. Naturally I completed the tutorials successfully as documented in the photos. If there was a way to fix this bug I would be grateful. (add that I'm not a newbie, I've played for a few thousand hours on PS4)

Tagged: ModNot a Bug

Comments

  • Hello, when everything is locked like that it's usually because the game is still installing in the background, so that might be the issue.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Hello, when everything is locked like that it's usually because the game is still installing in the background, so that might be the issue.

    thanks you were right. I panicked for nothing. sometimes I just need to know how to wait.