Perk will not go past level 2

My trapper's Surge perk ist currently at level 2. I have no other perks which are not maxxed. However, i cannot upgrade Surge to level 2 on the bloodline (see screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/L15sXLb).

This seems to be an old bug (link) That was introduced by the prestige rework of patch 6.1.0, launched on on July/2022

I have tried contacting DBD's support but it was fruitless (attached are the e-mails). Does anybody know how to fix this without needing to open a ticket?

Tagged: ModNot a Bug

Comments

  • Surge is no longer a general perk and it's back at being a character specific perk.

    Do you own the Demogorgon and did you prestige it at least once?

  • @Rizzo said:

    Surge is no longer a general perk and it's back at being a character specific perk.

    Do you own the Demogorgon and did you prestige it at least once?

    Oh. And there we have it.

    Thank you, that explains it: the real bug is my having access to surge, for I do not own Demogorgon.

  • @AssassinT90 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3608783#Comment_3608783

    Oh. And there we have it.

    Thank you, that explains it: the real bug is my having access to surge, for I do not own Demogorgon.

    That's not a bug, the perks haven't been removed from characters that had them unlocked already, but now to unlock them you need to prestige the characters.