I'm hoping they fix the three gen problem

I don't mean three gen when their somewhat close to eachother I mean three gen when two can be seen easily and the other is extremely close I get it's an rng thing but I mean for example I was on suffocation pit two were on one side of the map and four on the other and maybe one somewhat in the middle the killer just forced a three gen so it prolongs the match more then it needs to be. At the time I'm writing this the match is still going and I'm wanting to just give up and go on hook.

Comments

  • I'll be honest, I don't really have high hopes for the 3 gen solution.

    Realistically, they can't make a base kit feature too strong or it could cause problems whenever the system detected a 3 gen incorrectly.

    The actual solution will likely be some kind of diminishing return on gen kicks, so like 20 kicks with no one being downed will start having reduced effectiveness or something.

    But cynically, the community will still complain about even that and the version that goes live will be changed to 50 kicks and the counter resets on any injury or using your killer power. Or something like that.

  • 3 gens is a map knowledge issue

    The only time it's not is if a killer is building for that 3 gen early


    While there us some rng, most gens spawn in the same general areas. (The I shaped map will be generally balanced to either side with one in the center)


    There's a perk specifically for this called kindred