twins on hawkins
does bhvr just have an ai comment blocker for anything that mentions twins how has this still not been fixed. twins is literally unplayable on hawkins victor dies at every set of stairs on the map.
does bhvr just have an ai comment blocker for anything that mentions twins how has this still not been fixed. twins is literally unplayable on hawkins victor dies at every set of stairs on the map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My brother in Christ the Twins has been neglected for years and you expect the devs to care when there's like a billion other bugs in the game already. It's sad for me as well cause I do enjoy playing Twins but you're beating a dead horse here. I mean they somehow managed to ######### up the Huntress in the last patch ffs and you expect them to fix...Twins? In BHVR lingo "We are aware of this issue but we cannot give a concrete timeline as to when it will be addressed" aka don't wait up cuz it ain't happenin' anytime soon!
It seems like they close/delete any complaints that they consider duplicate. If someone else has brought up an issue, they don't let multiple people complain about it. I kind of get it from a forum management perspective, but it definitely feels bad when your complaint gets closed without a human response. I
But I personally feel your pain, (I play Twins exclusively and have since they released.)