Unclaimable Challenge
Have had an unclaimable daily challenge in my dailies. The challenge is to destroy 5 forsaken tombs for 300 parts, when I claim my dailies it is not claimed with the others. It has been persistent for about a month.
Tried to make a bug report but the in game bug report submit button was not working either for reports with type set to 'Other'
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
I have had the same issue for several weeks now. But with the "Block or Deflect Attacks" one.
I have two bugged daily challenges now. I was in a co-op session when I attempted to claim the dailies if that helps reproduce the problem.
I fixed my issue by waiting for the dailies to reset, then clicked Refresh which replaced the bugged challenges along with the ones that still worked.
That fixed the issue for me as well, thank you!