LMAO
So I just played a match against the legion and yk she does her thing goes around in her frenzy and gets a Feng min down amd hooks her and since Feng I'm assuming didnt like that she decided to try kill herself instantly and I point at her while she's on the second stage pretty much telling "that was stupid" and unhook her and couple min later I go down and get hooked and she walks up to me and tbags me on the hook and walks away so I decided to get revenge
An Ada comes to unhook me and gets downed doing so and me being me I run straight to Feng to show legion where she is but legion hooks Ada first so when I get to Feng she decides to use plot twist and I didn't let that slide so I hop in the locker a bunch to show legion where Feng was and she got hooked but before I could get to Ada and ash they both died on the hook so legion being nice let me go free.
So let this funny little story be a reminder that being toxic gets you nowhere :)
Comments
Well, being toxic got you the hatch. Thanks for the reminder of why to not touch this game anymore though.
Also, doesn't it kinda count as working with the Killer what you did?
Well I guess I was being toxic to the Feng who was also not helping the other teammates while they were hooked and just sitting on the outside of the map tbaging
Also I could have gotten the hatch either way since I had the offering of spawning the hatch into the killer shack