Do you guys think we will get Howling Grounds 2.0 next month?

Now that the team at bhvr is back the speculation can begin again. ๐Ÿ‘€

If we get Howling Grounds 2 do you think it will be the same? Or bigger and better? ๐Ÿค”

My personal prediction is a PTB announcement January 10th which will start on the 15th. I think we will learn some stuff about Howling Grounds 2 that day ๐Ÿ‘€

Comments

  • Lunar new year is 05/02... I really hope so, as I've loads of invites to burn through!!! :D

  • @Supernaut said:
    Lunar new year is 05/02... I really hope so, as I've loads of invites to burn through!!! :D

    I'm really hoping those firework gens/hooks return.

    Those and the Summer ones were much better than the Halloween objectives

  • Howling Grounds 2.0.

    When the killer kicks a generator it goes into an overload condition. 10 seconds later, it explodes, creating a massive concussive wave that drops all pallets within 20m, downs all survivors within 20m, and destroys all flashlights within 50m.

    When a survivor crouches multiple times within 10m of the killer, the Entity grabs and teleports that survivor to the nearest hook, as a sacrifice. Nearby survivors have 10 seconds to get 50m away from the hook, or suffer a similaar fate.

    To be continued...
  • Yay!!! I hope it's a broken update again!!! Ok maybe make it not too bad but bring back like chainsaw nurse so we can have chainsaw piggy or Legion!!! Then make survivors float like the nurse and let them blink foward or through walls for a while before they patch it out!!!
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Yay!!! I hope it's a broken update again!!! Ok maybe make it not too bad but bring back like chainsaw nurse so we can have chainsaw piggy or Legion!!! Then make survivors float like the nurse and let them blink foward or through walls for a while before they patch it out!!!

    To be fair what DbD update isn't broken?

    Howling Grounds definitely was the worst time especially for killers with the guaranteed blinds and pallet stun saves.

    The issue wasn't the event itself the event was actually fun!

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Yay!!! I hope it's a broken update again!!! Ok maybe make it not too bad but bring back like chainsaw nurse so we can have chainsaw piggy or Legion!!! Then make survivors float like the nurse and let them blink foward or through walls for a while before they patch it out!!!

    To be fair what DbD update isn't broken?

    Howling Grounds definitely was the worst time especially for killers with the guaranteed blinds and pallet stun saves.

    The issue wasn't the event itself the event was actually fun!

    Yeah, I know is still have my huntress mask to remind me of that dreaded time
  • The issue Howling Grounds honestly had was the fact that at the same time they did THAT they also had the double Nurse Stun as well as the "it doesn't matter when you pallet slam or blind the killer, they're dropping the survivor once animation is done" thing. Flashlight ghostbuster squads would go around and chain blind killers, sabo squads would go around and break every event hook.

    I honestly don't know who really drew first blood globally in that event to try and screw over the other side, but that event caused me to quit DbD for like two months.