New killer And the survivor of the sailors of the direction

Dear developers, add a killer and a surviving sailor to the game, as well as a map like an abandoned bay, I noticed that the game has almost all types of professions, but the most difficult male job is missing,I mean sailors and not pirates, pirate skins can be added as a result of updates and events, I beg you, I always wanted a character associated with a sailor, some kind of sailor.AND The killer of some sea monster or other undead, I hope you read this and think about my proposal

Comments

  • This is something I've wanted for a while too. I think an ocean-themed map, killer, and survivor would be really cool ideas. I've imagined a map like an overgrown beach with a decayed shipwreck on it, along with a mariner as a survivor. A lot of survivors are people who disappeared under mysterious circumstances and a shipwreck is a great backstory for that.