Can someone explain me chuckys dash?
I used it and for me it feels like he attacks automatically when running into a survivor. When I tried to attack someone at the start of the dash I just bounce off the survivor and run past them.
I used it and for me it feels like he attacks automatically when running into a survivor. When I tried to attack someone at the start of the dash I just bounce off the survivor and run past them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Afaik you dash and if you let go of M1 he jumps and slashes. If you run the dash to the end he also jumps and slashes.
You don´t click to attack you attack when you stop pressing M1.
Thanks