Question about reporting hacker/ cheating player
- If I watching some steamer and they find a hacker/ cheating player, viewer can using that clip reporting to BHVR if viewer can make a description to that hacker/ cheating action?
- I find a cheater and report it in the game. Can I using wall hack cheating to represent see through/clairvoyance. Or using speed hacking to represent fine-tuning the ruinning speed?
Comments
I understand that. I need to make a clip one by one in every game if I always meet the cheater. Only report in game is not enough.
In my opinion, it will waste too much time to do this and I'm not doing this every game. I won't use too much time to report cheater. Maybe using VPN to aviod some chinese player is the better way to solve.
Yes, catching cheater is not our normal player responsibility. We can help devs to find some weird things and report it, such as having 5 or 6 perk in that game.(Someone using balance landing and find that he having bring that perk)
I just want to clear up this things, I play 1 game need 5-15 mins, but I report cheater need more than that playing time. How to attract people to doing that? π€Reporting 10 time and only 1-2 cheater get ban?π
I want to discuss and solve this things because cheater player is a big problem in east server.(Japan and Singapore)
In Asia and Southeast Asia server, you will always match these people in the game.πππ( VAC system cheating ban of other game, I don't think that they are not cheating in DBDπ)