Interesting add on name choice

image.png image.png

Chucky stole Freddys jump rope which made it degrade in quality from rare to uncommon. Lore.

Comments

  • But still inferior to Billy and Bubba sharing add-ons like good chainsaw bros.

    Also, it is good to see you! It has been a while, hasn't it, friend?

  • @GeneralV said:

    But still inferior to Billy and Bubba sharing add-ons like good chainsaw bros.

    Also, it is good to see you! It has been a while, hasn't it, friend?

    Great to see you too! It has been a while, now that made for this is nerfed though I have to make hating a different perk 80% of my personality (because funny).

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3606234#Comment_3606234

    Great to see you too! It has been a while, now that made for this is nerfed though I have to make hating a different perk 80% of my personality (because funny).

    I actually missed the whole MFT drama. I just came back.

    But I'd suggest Ultimate Weapon for you to hate. It seems that many people do.

  • The best part is that Chucky's Jump Rope is better than Freddy's, despite the former having the lower rarity.