turning off speech for killers
Is there a way to turn off the phrases that certain killers say? I play on console (PS5) and didn't find a way to do that.
Thanks.
TRC
Is there a way to turn off the phrases that certain killers say? I play on console (PS5) and didn't find a way to do that.
Thanks.
TRC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. They will randomly talk whatever they want. So if you love those killers, you need to accept this fact.
Then I will forever DC from the the chewy doll matches. I have PTSD and the things he says trigger it.
There should be.
Some of those voicelines aren't that good.
I think they are but the point is how easily one can get bored. An option to switch them off would be nice.